Saturday, March 27, 2010

3d

couples of years ago i was tripping around the world in search of something i never tryed before. i think now that all i end up living was exactly the experiences i needed to get over some questions i had in my mind.
but we are here to let you know some other things. the story is quite complicated but i will try to store it in a simple way.

during my visit in India i was once passing with as caravane this small village were there were around 7 girls to one boy; we arrive late, around sunset. just before entering the village we ´made a 5 minutes break for some fotographer to capture this great landscape that we were just ready to see it in more details.
the village was simple, the houses were made mostly by wood and leafs; the poor aspect was colored by the green plants and the small water that was passing thru the village;

you could had notice the presents of lots of girls, exactly like our guide was telling us earlyer.
"carefull with the girls guys, there are many and verry beautiful"
i decided to sleep and explore the village next morning; we had two days of rest and the village wasnt so big to start from the first evening. the next morning i took my book and went for a walk. stoped at a nice taverna were i could had enjoy there dayly breakfast. the food was strange and it was more based on some red meet combine with smashed egs and some legetables. the mix looked uneatable but the taste just made me enjoy this tradition taste.
as i walk afterwords into the church, actually was a small box made by wood with a strange roof that had a star designed in an ancient style; an old woman apears and sets next to me; she asked me were im from and what im doing in this strange lands; after i finished my quiq story about my search i've dare to ask her whats her story. the old woman got angry right away and told me that in this placers you dont question womans, they do.
she looked at me with a strange look and after got near me and wisper at my ear to be in a place at the midnight. i've found the request strange but in the same time made my heart beat faster and pumping my blood into my heart with a faster speed. i spend the restof the day reading and enjoying the landscape of the place, went to a book store and bought this old dictionare or old and new indian language;
it was couples of hours past dinner and the midnight was comening soon; i didnt think much what im gonna do but there wa sure a feeling in me that pushed me to be at the place exactly when the clock was turning 00;
i heard some steps from the back but didnt want to know whos getting close to me; two arms just grabed me and a womans voice was comanding me to move on; we entered this strange underground tunnel and end up in a beautiful lake surrended by big rocks.
not far away you could had see a fire and some activity; after couples of meters i could hear as well the music; i was something trippie and also verry indian tribal/vocal;
when i was infron of the fire i couldnt belive what i was seeing; so many beautiful girls dancing almost naked leting outside an amaying erotic atmosfere. i was as well so surprise that i didnt get horney at wall. after i was thinking whats happening with me i was starting to have all this strange thoughts about what i could do with all of them;
i was pushed on the ground by one of the girls and forced to "wake up" to this strange reality. one of them started to speak a strange language and it didnt even sound indian at all. i didnt care that much i was just curious how the things will turn on. in the next second after the woman stoped talking in the middle a girl was standing naked with her eyes covered. after this a voice from the crowd said to enjoy it. and all the girls were turning there back and walk away into the water and darkness.
i approuched the girl that was blinded and took of her scarf. she had the most beautiful blue eyes i ever saw in my life and her smile was pure; she was perfeclty aware that shes standing there naked and she knew what was gonna happen. she touched my face and pushed me closed to her. she told me at my ear that she likes me to take her virginity and that she is preparing for this for long time.
it didnt care at all for me when i started to kiss her gentle on her incredible fin skin, the golden light was makeing her coulor to look a golden brawn and to shine into my amayed look. i was grabing her now from the back pressing her with my passional kisses. she stoped me and made a sign to sit down on this blanket.
i've took my cloths off and set down on the back. she started to dance infron of me makeing my dick hard and horney. i took her hand and pushed her over me.she went down and kissed my stomac and licked the rest till she kissed my dick. she had some great lips and her blowing me was something i will never forget. i got really turned on and just turned her with the face down and penetrate her pussy from behind. i was tooking her hands and pull back and i wash pushing her in the same time with the force of my penetration.
after couples of positions i was ready to come. i.ve tooked my dick out and stand up. in her need she, again, made me have and incredible fiyical sentiment.
i was allmost ready to go and she felt that and started to stare me wispering with a sweet accent "come in my face"

1 comment: